Got a ton of rain and maybe more on the rain. Gonna try for July 18th.
Will be in the green phase starting this Friday, as long as that doesnt change we good to go for a jam.
Time is flying by, its June already and scheduled jams are weeks away. As for now everything is kinda not set in stone. The youth jam might be getting pushed to a later date. The 4th of july jam should happen as scheduled. With everyday being so uncertain its really hard to plan stuff but hopefully things will work out soon enough and some kind of normal will return. We cant wait for everyone to get to the trails and see all the changes and ride smooth dialed jumps in the woods. stay tuned for updates
Everything is pretty much on hold for now, digging jams and really anything else we have planned going forward until things go back to normal. Stay safe and sane out there